Reoccurring Blog Topics from Contributors:
- GSAS/NEH Grant Project Updates
- External Fellowship Announcements
- Student Research Overviews
Now accepting content on the following topics! Feel free to use the suggested subtopics as a guide or to brainstorm your own unique take on a topic.
We’re excited to hear your thoughts and opinions!
- Reflections: Commentary, discussion, or feedback on GSAS, GSAS Futures, or other professional development events. Please submit your reflection pieces with one week of the attended event.
- Experiences: Did you do, attend, or experience a one-in-a-lifetime event? Share it or encourage other students to search out similar activities in an ‘experiences’ post. We also welcome the submission of opinion pieces.
- Opportunities: Would you like us to share a job, internship, or professional development opportunity online? Submit your information and attach a flyer and we’d be happy to share on the blog and on our GSAS bulletin.
Would you like to be a student contributor? Email your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.